TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE
1. Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. is the owner and manager of the domain www.hugal.com
2. Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. considers that by accessing the website the user:
a) Does so freely and spontaneously;
b) Expressly accepts, fully and without reservations, the conditions for accessing and using the website;
c) Acknowledges that the information contained in this website, be it text, image, or sound, is the exclusive property of Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda;
d) Acknowledges that Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information disseminated via this website; as well as the security of the personal information, or other, that you might provide it with; therefore, excluding cases of damages caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence of Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda., the company shall not be held liable, specifically, for:
a) Any inaccuracy, incorrectness, or omission regarding the information disseminated via this website;
b) Any damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion by third parties that may allow them access to information provided on the website, whether customer-related or otherwise.
c) Any virus or other malware that might damage the computer or other equipment used by the user to access or browse the website.
II. PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Intellectual property rights - Hugal, Indústria de Calçado, Lda. reserves all the rights on the contents of the website - including texts, graphics, logos, icons, databases, images, text files, audio files, video files, and software.
2. The content of the website is protected by national and international regulations on intellectual and industrial property, copyright and related rights, and its use, total or partial reproduction, assembly, or any other type of use, dissemination or unauthorised access are strictly forbidden.
1. The reproduction, modification, copy, use, distribution, marketing, public communication, or any other type of use of the information contained in the website is strictly forbidden, under any circumstances.
2. Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. is responsible for reviewing, on a case-by-case basis, all requests for authorisation for the use of the website content , which can only be deemed valid if submitted in writing prior to the intended use.
3. Access to the information and contents available on the website is not and cannot be construed as the waiver, transmission, licensing, or assignment, in whole or in part, of intellectual property rights, albeit partially.
4. The download, reproduction, and distribution, in part or in whole, for any purposes, commercial or otherwise, of the information contained in this website is strictly and completely forbidden..
5. The user shall not use any software or application that interferes with the regular operation of the website, or use any application, automatic mechanism, or manual process to monitor or copy its pages, without the prior consent and authorisation of Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda.
6. The Hugal, Lda. website may contain links to other websites over which Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. has no control, and for whose content it shall not be held liable. Links to other websites are included as reference for information purposes only, without any kind of opinion about the content, owners, services or products offered.
7. Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. reserves the right to require the removal of any links to its website contained in other websites, if it considers their existence to be detrimental to its rights and interests; this criterion shall be applied at its sole discretion and shall not be disclosed under any circumstances.
1. The user of this website should be aware that, in the case of unintentional events beyond Hugal, Lda.'s responsibility, it may have errors or other constraints to its regular operation, which cannot be ensured by Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda.
2. These errors may cause the website to be temporarily unavailable, but that shall not be deemed grounds for non-compliance by Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda., or lead it to incur any liability towards the user.
3. Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. may discontinue the availability of the website, at any time, with or without notice, to carry out maintenance works, improvements, updates and/or modifications, as well as to implement adjustments to any conditions of access and operations or functionalities of the website, in which event the user shall not be granted any rights.
2. Cookies are small software tags that are stored on your device through the browser upon access to the website, retaining only information related to your preferences.
VI. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE HUGAL WEBSITE AND WHAT FOR?
We use Google Analytics, which is a Google analysis tool that helps the site and app owners to understand how visitors engage with their services.
It uses a set of cookies to collect information and use statistics from website reports without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is “_ga”.
In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics may also be used, along with some of advertising cookies described above, to help show more relevant ads on Google services (such as Google Search) and across the Web, as well as to measure interactions with the ads we show.
VII. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
1. All browsers allow you to accept, refuse, or delete cookies and inform you when a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser.
2. You may, at any time, configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser, increasing or reducing the constraints regarding the privacy of your browsing experience; however, you should be aware that, by disabling cookies, you may prevent certain website services from functioning properly, and that may affect, in whole or in part, your browsing experience.
1. At Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda., we respect the individual privacy and value the trust of our users, customers, and partners.
2. As such, we are committed to protecting the personal data of which you are the holder and that we may process in strict compliance with Regulation (E.U.) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
3. Personal information is everything that identifies or allows identifying a natural personal, particularly, but not exclusively, e-mail address, IP, and other access data subject to processing; date of birth; gender; occupation; personal interests, or other data collected with the aim of providing the requested service or improving the functioning of the website.
4. To ensure the security and maximum confidentiality of your data, we process the information you have provided us as confidential information, in accordance with our internal policies and procedures.
II. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda., with registered office in Venda da Rega, parish of Benedita and municipality of Alcobaça, with the postal address - Hugal, Lda., A/c Privacidade, R. Alto do Lombo 10, Venda da Rega, 2475-042 Benedita; the Data Controller can also be contacted via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
III. DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. processes the following data:
1) Name, taxpayer number, postal and e-mail address, and telephone for billing and order delivery;
2) The Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or IP through which you access the Internet. This allows us to prepare statistics about visitors to the website. This information allows us to know the geographic location of those who visit us, to increase and improve our contents in order to better serve users;
3) The date and time when you visit the website, which allow us to know which are the peak traffic hours and make the necessary corrections or adjustments to avoid service overload problems;
4) The URL of the website which provided the link to our website. With this information, we can adjust our product offer according to the geographic location of the demand;
5) Data collected through the forms on the website and gathered in databases;
6) E-mail of newsletter subscribers, for confirming the identity of the data subject and for communication purposes;
7) We may collect other data, provided that the data subject gives his/her prior consent for that purpose, specifically, but not exclusively, data included in spontaneous applications, which shall be processed for recruitment and human resource management purposes.
IV. DATA COLLECTION
1. All personal data shall be obtained directly from the data subject, voluntarily as they are provided by him/her or via cookies.
V. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
1. The "data subject to processing" identified in 1) are processed for the purpose of complying with legal and contractual obligations established between the parties.
2. The Data Controller is deemed to have a legitimate interest in processing the "data subject to processing" identified in 6).
3. Other "data subject to processing" identified in 2) to 5) and 7) shall be processed based on the consent of the respective data subject.
VI. DATA SHARING AND CROSS-BORDER FLOWS
1. Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. does not establish any interconnections or allow cross-border data flows.
2. Personal data subject to processing shall only be shared in compliance with legal obligations (in particular towards the Tax Administration) and contractual obligations for the regular performance of the company's duties (in particular, external audit services).
VII. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT AND THEIR EXERCISE
1. In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. guarantees the rights of access, rectification, opposition and portability, as well as the right to be forgotten associated with data concerning natural persons which are provided by the users.
2. The data subject may withdraw his/her consent or exercise any other rights without compromising any previous processing carried out based on that consent.
3. In the exercise of the right of access, Hugal, Lda. reserves the right to charge a fee to offset administrative costs in the amount of 50.00€, under the following circumstances:
a) Prior to providing a reply, in which case the deadline for reply shall depend on the payment of the fee, when the data subject has exercised his/her right of access in the last 120 days and has not provided further data for processing purposes;
b) When the Data Subject requires to be provided with more than one copy of the reply, and for each of the requested copies.
4. The rights granted to the data subject may be exercised directly by contacting the Data Controller in writing, sending a registered letter to the registered office of the DC, or by e-mail.
5. All replies from the Data Controller shall be sent to addresses that have been previously recorded, except when the data subject provides them together with the respective amendment.
6. Unless otherwise specified by the Data Subject, the reply shall be sent by Hugal, Lda. via the same means as the request.
7. Hugal, Lda. secures the right to remove any e-mail addresses from any mailing lists by selecting the option provided for that purpose in the footer of each Newsletter.
8. The Data Subject may file a complaint with the CNPD - National Data Protection Commission regarding the processing of his/her personal data.
VIII. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
All personal data subject to processing shall be retained for a period of 12 (twelve) months, unless the data subject requests that they be forgotten or opposes their processing, in which case Hugal, Lda. deems that a minimum of 15 (fifteen) days is appropriate to respond to the request, if justified.
If you have any doubts regarding this website and any policies adopted by Hugal, Lda., you may contact Hugal - Indústria de Calçado, Lda. by mail, telephone or e-mail at the following addresses:
Rua Alto do Lombo, nº 10, Venda da Rega, 2475-042 Benedita, Portugal
Telephone: +351 262 925 450
LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Portuguese law is chosen for the purpose of dealing with any disputes, particularly but not exclusively, arising from commercial transactions, uses and functionalities related to the website and its contents.
2. The Competent Authority in matters of Data Protection is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
3. The Judicial Court of the District of Leiria is chosen as the competent court to settle any disputes.